Hit the pitch or the street with FIFA 13 and compete for awards, unlock the most coveted players or take on over 100 challenges throughout every game mode to build your very own FIFA City. There are two ways to play FIFA 13 on Wii. Try traditional 11 versus 11 matches with over 500 officially licensed teams, and more than 15,000 players to choose from. Or hit the streets to compete in 5 versus 5 street matches with the world’s biggest stars to produce rewards to develop your FIFA City.Experience the deepest and most engaging Manager Mode ever created for FIFA for the Wii. Compete as team manger with the power to take your favorite club to the top of the league tables—and keep them there!
- FIFA City - See your personalized FIFA City grow as you complete and earn awards in every game mode. Earn buildings and infrastructure, better players, passionate fans, and grow your city into one of the world’s most desirable places to play. Unlock coveted players and build your own dream club of international superstars.
- Awards - Featuring over 100 awards throughout every game mode. Net the Last Gasp Winner in injury time or score a goal from a Bicylce Kick and you are on your way to building the best FIFA City.
- Be A Manger - All-new manager mode enables you to take your favorite club to the top of the league tables –and keep them there!
- Streets to Stadium (Be A Pro) - FIFA Wii brings its own unique style to the classic Be A Pro experience. Put yourself in the game with Create Player as you play your way from the streets into the biggest stadiums in the world. On your way to becoming the next great international star you can unlock items such as trick packs, celebrations, or new hairstyles, earn fame and ultimately awards for your FIFA City.
- Hit The Streets - Decked out in cool street wear, compete in 5 versus 5 street matches in famous cities and indoor environments. Customize the rules of each match for a true test of skill.
- Hit The Pitch - Play a traditional 11 versus 11 football match, choosing from over 500 licensed teams with authentic kits and stadiums.