queeballs Party features a unique collection of 11 party games, each taking place in a different environment from lava-filled canyons, bowling alleys and kitchens to science labs and snowcapped mountains. You begin the game with four open challenges. Others will open as more and more challenges are met, each one more difficult than the last, eventually showcasing over 150 unique challenges. The games include:
- Tenpin Bowling - Atop each pin sits a happy Squeeball. Your job is to knock them off. See them cower as the ball approaches and hear them laugh if you happen to miss.
- Feeding Frenzy - Fire Squeeballs at the arch enemy, the ever-hungry El Toro, but be careful not to be eaten yourself.
- Cannon - Swing the racket at the Squeeballs as they are fired at you from a cannon.
- Cooking - Dice, slice, grate, season and stir Squeeballs in special dishes prepared for El Toro.
- Crazy Lanes - Bowling down the wackiest, curviest lanes ever. Watch out for lava and bombs.
- Paint by Squeeballs - Get your creative juices flowing as you catapult the Squeeballs to a color picture splat by splat.
- Creature Testing Belt - Follow the Squeeballs on the conveyor belt and pop, slice and punch them as they pass by you.
- Pumping - Inflate the Squeeballs with the right amount of air and fly them through the course. Add too much air and they explode.
- Squeeball Golf - Aim, spin your arms and send Squeeballs flying through the air skimming the water and finding dry land.
- Shock - Keep steady along the electric wire or else!
- Stampede - Shoot the approaching Squeeballs before they reach you and smoother you with their love.