This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
The complete sports training system on Kinect for Xbox 360
Designed to take performance to the next level, players will train side by side with a variety of internationally recognized sports stars, continuously receiving feedback in real-time. The miCoach system tracks all exercises performed and rewards players in-game. All training data is accessible anywhere, any time on the miCoach website and on the free miCoach phone app. Users are also encouraged to share, compare and compete with friends and other members to build and maintain motivation.
From beginners to the most seasoned competitors, miCoach personalizes training programs and sets achievable goals based on a user's fitness and performance goals. Using players' Adidas miCoach hardware, the game wirelessly monitors activity both in front of the console and away. Players can track their heart rate, performance and goals progress throughout the duration of their program with easy-to-read graphical displays.
- Complete physical training including strength, flexibility, cardio, drills and conditioning.
- A wealth of available activities including more than 320 unique exercises and five sports at launch: Football, Tennis, Running, Basketball and American Football, in addition to Men's Training and Women's Training options.
- Players can track progress from anywhere using the online miCoach network. Points are earned both in front of the console and away, redeemable for real-life discounts on an array of Adidas products.
- Master Classes with such sports luminaries as Dwight Howard, Kaká, Andrea Petkovi and more. Train one-on-one with the stars in your own living room, incorporating all of their tips and fitness secrets.
- Dynamically adapted personal training centered around the Heart Rate Monitor (HRM). miCoach is fully integrated to support Adidas and other brands of hardware, including HRM, Pacer, Zone and stride sensor.
- Downloadable updates and content, including new sports, athletes, training plans, Master Classes, real world events (such as the 2012 Olympics) and new avatar clothing.