This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
Battlefield™ 2042 is a first-person shooter that marks the return to the iconic all-out warfare of the franchise. In a near-future world transformed by disorder, adapt and overcome dynamically changing battlegrounds with the help of your squad and a cutting-edge arsenal.
With support for 128 players, Battlefield™ 2042 brings unprecedented scale to vast environments across the globe. Players will take on several massive experiences, from updated multiplayer modes like Conquest and Breakthrough to the all-new Hazard Zone and Battlefield™ Portal.
- A World Transformed by Disorder - In 2042, extreme weather events and resource conflicts have shifted the balance of global power. The United States and Russia stand at the brink of war, while a mix of Non-Patriated combat veterans form independent groups known as Task Forces. Fight to define the future in this never-before-seen theatre of war.
- 128 Simultaneous Players - For the first time in Battlefield's history, 128 players can join the all-out war at the same time*. This colossal player count equals entirely new gameplay opportunities and epic Battlefield moments. Now more than ever, feel the intensity of taking part in massive-scale battles where anything can happen.
- Vast and Dynamic Environments - Get an even greater sense of spectacular, large-scale war on seven massive maps - crafted through a revamped design philosophy. Each battlefield has multiple distinct combat areas housed in a single playspace and this extra space means more variety and more meaningful vehicle gameplay - tanks have more space to roam, fighter jets have more airspace to maneuver. On these maps, you'll experience ever-changing battle conditions and gameplay challenges. Adapt on the fly to dynamic events and disasters, such as sandstorms in the deserts of Qatar, a rocket launching from French Guiana's Space Centre, and tornadoes threatening South Korea's concrete jungles.
- A Cutting-Edge Arsenal - Unleash your combat creativity through a full roster of cutting-edge weapons, vehicles, jets, helis, and all-new equipment inspired by the near-future of 2042. Summon the Ranger, a robotic dog built for battle, use the Syrette Pistol to revive squad members from afar, employ a grappling hook to reach new places, don a wingsuit, deploy a recon drone, and more.
- Specialists - Choose your role on the battlefield and form hand-tailored squads through the new Specialist system. Based on Battlefield's four Classes, Specialists have one unique Specialty and Trait - but the rest of the loadout is fully customizable. Choosing and equipping your Specialist allows you to build synergies within your squad and empower yourself to take on any battle situation.
- Battlefield Portal - Discover unexpected battles and enter the wide universe of Battlefield in a community-driven platform that gives you the power to change the rules of war. The possibilities are endless when you can customize weapons, gear, rules, and more in this creative sandbox mode. Replay classic experiences with select content from Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 3, and Battlefield: Bad Company 2, or leverage the modern content from the world of Battlefield 2042 to discover, create, and share something completely new.
- Classic Maps - Revisit iconic maps from Battlefield's past, remastered to current standards with Battlefield Portal. Each classic map has been rebuilt from the ground up in the latest version of Frostbite, featuring improved visuals and destruction effects while retaining their original layouts and support for up to 64 players. Six classic maps will be featured at launch: Arica Harbor, Valparaiso, El Alamein, Battle of the Bulge, Caspian Border, and Noshahr Canals.
- New Seasons, New Content - You and the community will progress in Battlefield 2042 through a Season system, which will continuously bring fresh updates to the game. Themed around new narratives, Seasons will bring additional content like Specialist soldiers, locations, weapons, and vehicles. Those who want to take their Battlefield 2042 journey further can purchase the Year 1 Pass and secure 4 new Specialists, 4 Battle Passes, and 3 Epic Skin Bundles ('Blistered Earth', 'Tempest', and 'Cold Blood').
*Supported on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®5, and PC only. Xbox One and PlayStation®4 will be locked at 64 players.