This Preowned accessory may not include the original packaging or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance that your Preowned item is anything less than awesome, give our Customer Service
Team a call and we'll organise a free return and replacement.
Play like a Pro!
The all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro, including adjustable-tension thumbsticks, wrap-around rubberized grip, and shorter hair trigger locks. Experience limitless customisation with new interchangeable components and exclusive button-mapping options in the Xbox Accessories app. Save up to 3 custom profiles on the controller and switch between them on the fly. Swap thumbstick toppers, D-pads, and paddles to tailor your controller to your preferred gaming style. Stay in the game with re-engineered components that are built to last. Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or the included USB-C cable to play across Xbox One and Windows 10 devices. Designed to meet the needs of today's competitive gamers, the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 puts exceptional performance, customisation, and durability where it matters most - in your hands.
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Refurbished by EB Games
- Carrying case
- Set of 6 thumbsticks: Standard (2), Classic (2), Tall (1), Wide Dome (1)
- Set of 4 paddles: Medium (2), Mini (2)
- Set of 2 D-pads: Standard, Faceted
- Thumbstick-adjustment tool
- Charging dock
- USB-C cable
- Built for performance - Designed to meet the needs of today's competitive gamers, the all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro. Enhance your aiming with new adjustable-tension thumbsticks, fire even faster with shorter hair trigger locks, and stay on target with a wrap-around rubberized grip.
- Optimized for you - Tailor the controller to your preferred gaming style with new interchangeable thumbstick and paddle shapes. Save up to 3 custom profiles and 1 default profile on the controller and switch between them on the fly with the Profile button. Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or the included USB-C cable to play across your Xbox One and Windows 10 devices.*
- More ways to customize - Experience limitless customization with the Xbox Accessories app. Utilize exclusive configuration options such as button mapping to voice commands such as "record that" or "take a screenshot". Assign a button to act as a 'Shift key' to enable alternative inputs for each of the other buttons.*
- Designed for extended gameplay - Stay in the game with refined components that are built to last. Charge the controller either inside or outside the carrying case with the included USB-C cable and charging dock.*
- System requirements:
- For use with Xbox One systems and PCs running Windows 7 or later
- Windows 10: requires Bluetooth, included USB cable or Xbox Wireless adapter (sold separately)
- Windows 7 or 8.1: requires included USB cable; some functionality not supported. Drivers available at xbox.com/xboxone/PC-controller
- Xbox Accessories app requirements: Available on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs
- Audio: Includes 3.5mm stereo headset jack. Also compatible with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and all other Xbox controller accessories made by Microsoft
- Haptic feedback: Features Impulse Triggers and rumble motors. Motor control can be adjusted in the app
- Weight: 345g (+/- 15g) when using with 4 paddles, faceted D-pad and standard thumbsticks attached
- Xbox One: Connect to Xbox One consoles with Xbox Wireless or using the included 9' USB-C cable
- Windows 10: Wirelessly connect to Window 10 PCs and tablets using Bluetooth, or with the included 9' USB-C cable
- Windows 7 or 8.1: Connect to Windows 7 or 8.1 PCs with the included 9' USB-C cable; some functionality not supported
- Thumbstick control: Use the included thumbstick-adjustment tool to manually change thumbstick tension, with 3 tension setting to choose from. Adjust thumbstick sensitivity curves with the Xbox Accessories app, or swap thumbstick inputs so that the left thumbstick controls the right thumbstick input and vice versa
- Assignable buttons: A, B, X and Y; D-pad up, down, left and right; Left and right bumpers; Left and right triggers; Left and right thumbstick click; 4 paddles
Button Mapping: available via Xbox Accessories app for Xbox One and Windows 10.
Operating System Updates: may be required. Go to xbox.com/xboxone/controller-OS for more information.
Xbox Accessories app features: including button mapping and profile configuration - are available only on Xbox One and Windows 10.