This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call and
a free return and replacement.
Love the past, Play the Future!
PES 2016 Celebrates it’s 20th Year! Returning to core football values, the PES series has leaped from format to format, adding ever more realism as it has evolved. PES 2016 focuses on the core values of new gameplay and presentational elements that will further establish PES as the definitive football experience. PES 2016 aims to retain its title of ‘Best Sports Game’ as voted across the world, and create an exciting match between users delivering quality gameplay and a new level of quality never reached by any football game. The integration of the industry-leading Fox Engine brings the on-pitch action to life to create the best gameplay experience! PES 2016 will also exclusively retain its use of the UEFA Champions League club competition and feature both the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League club competitions.
- Advanced Collision System: The physicality of the modern game has been realised with the significantly improved collision system that calculates how players interact, creating a unique outcome depending on the type of impact.
- Aerial battles: Aerial battles are a completely unique experience this year. Use the left stick to battle the opposition or disrupt a larger, more powerful, player; or find the best position to make the header/volley.
- Celebration Control: Now players have full control over goal celebrations to maximise their excitement when scoring!
- Goal Keeper ID: New goal keeper parameters have been added, that now vary in Catching, Clearance, Collapsing and Deflecting.
- PS4 Image Importing: PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 users are now able to import images into the game, thus perfectly replicating any team kit or emblem the user wishes - including managers.
- Commentary: New commentators have been introduced for both UK and Germany with Peter Drury and Marco Hagemann joining the PES team. A wealth of new lines and specific stories have been recorded dedicated for Master League, responding to player transfers, player growth and team performance.
- Dynamic Weather: combined with the ever more realistic ball physics, the introduction of dynamic weather changes how the game can be played and is an important element that decides the outcome of a match. KEY ENHANCEMENTS
- Visuals: incorporating the many advancements of the Fox Engine, players will see the rain splash as players slide in to win possession, or the turf kick up as you strike the ball into the top corner along with new night-time lighting and real turf textures.
- Dynamic Wide Camera Angle: gives you a larger field division allowing you to better plan and adjust your players to compete in aerial battles, or see the intelligent runs being made thanks to Intelligent Player AI. The camera will tilt and pan where the ball is on the pitch to ensure the user has the best view possible during the match.
- 1v1 Control: Response times have been improved as well as upgraded feint moves that allow sudden directional change that can cause defenders to lose their balance. PES 2016 players can pull off precise action, manoeuvre flexibly and pull away from the defender.
- Ball Physics: New levels of realism have been added – each spin, bobble and ricochet has been calculated using real ball physic data, helping keep every moment in every game unique and unpredictable.
- Intelligent Player AI: 2-3 player combination play will be available via the improved concept of team strategy, which depends on the type of tactic you set for your team.
- Master League: the famous and hugely popular Master League sees a total revamp, allowing users to immerse themselves in the managerial world of soccer.
- Perfect Defence: Performing a tackle at the perfect time will powerfully shove the player out of the way to secure the ball. The ball will immediately be yours, creating direct turnarounds and counter opportunities.
- myClub: the enhancement will introduce player level systems, and players exclusive to the mode. Use GP acquired through matches or myClub coins to experience realistic club management combined with players to strive to be stronger in your squad.
- Human Motion: seeking to humanise player movement, 3x new animations have been added to bring the in-game superstars to life. Goalkeepers will see an abundance of save animations added, while outfield players shoot, pass, dribble and tackle with incredible variety depending on the situation.