This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
Grab your deck and drop into the extreme speed of downhill racing in Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam. Enter this high-speed competition down the steepest hills in the world- from the rocky terrain of Machu Picchu to the streets of San Francisco, and other unique settings including Hong Kong, Edinburgh and Rio de Janeiro.
Make the sparks, gravel and dust fly as you shred downhill and feel the adrenaline rush. Do whatever it takes to get ahead. Speed down crowded, interactive streets as you pull off high-velocity tricks and fight opponents in living, populated environments.
Developed for the innovative and intuitive Wii console, Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam delivers a new gameplay experience with the Wii Remote Controller.
- Choose Tony Hawk or another colorful character: Players can choose to play as Tony Hawk or one of eight original characters. In addition they can create their own character with the Create-A-Skater feature.
- Arcade-style racing: Players can crouch for more speed, jump or grind over obstacles and pull off all of their favorite air tricks to gain boost as they race down the steepest terrains in the world.
- Ride a variety of skateboards: Players choose from a wide variety of skateboards such as current, old school “fishtails,” longboards and 70’s skateboards, all of which have different attributes that will have an effect on gameplay.
- Create-A-Skater: Fans create and customize their own skater with the quick and easy customization menu that allows them to instantly preview items and see them on their skater.
- Interact with objects and other skaters in the street:
- Dodge vehicles and pedestrians
- Crash through destructible areas and objects
- Find shortcuts and save time by using signs and other objects
- Knock down your opponents to get ahead
- Head-to-head gameplay: Players can challenge friends in split screen competitions in a variety of modes: Race, Trick Attack, Slalom and Event.