This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
Combat the Children of Hargon!
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a block-building role-playing game with a charming single-player campaign and a robust multiplayer building mode that supports up to four players online. Create your customized character, team-up with your fearless friend Malroth, gather the skills required to become a full-fledged builder, and combat the Children of Hargon, a vile cult that worships destruction! Then, take your builder online and join your friends to collaborate and create something truly magnificent. Don't let the name fool you, despite the 2, this is a completely standalone experience featuring new characters, an expansive world, unlimited building combinations, and a storyline that's sure to satisfy longtime fans and newcomers alike!
- Bigger, Better, Buildier! - Construct bigger structures in a bigger world with more variety and options than ever before.
- Collaborate & Create with Friends Online - Big projects require big help! Up to 4 players can team up online to build anything you can imagine.
- Explore, gather, and craft new creations - Each island contains its own set of unique materials to help you grow, craft, and cook new creations. Along the way, you'll improve your skills and grow as a builder as you learn new recipes and blueprints.
- Battle fearsome foes alongside your partner, Malroth - Accompanying you on your quest is the mysterious Malroth, an aggressive amnesiac with a fondness for fighting foes. His powerful attacks and skills on the battlefield are truly indispensable!
- Dash, swim, and glide across an expansive world - Run across open fields and explore charming villages, treacherous mines, and spectacular castles. Dive into the watery depths to discover hidden treasures, climb the highest mountain to catch the sunset, and glide home to rest up for your next day of adventure.
- Plant, water, and grow! - Work together with your villagers to till the soil, plants seeds, and raise a multitude of crops. Be sure to customize the way you build your fields to support the kind of crops you're growing. Harvest anything from the humble cabbage to sweet sugar canes!