This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
Explore and play in an ever-expanding Dreamiverse bursting with creativity.
Dreams is an extraordinary, ever-expanding game universe from the award-winning Media Molecule, creators of LittleBigPlanet and Tearaway, where you can discover community-made games from around the world... and learn to make your own.
The latest evolution of the studio's Play, Create, Share maxim, Dreams gives you the opportunity to unleash your creativity. Bring your ideas to life with innovative, easy-to-use tools, then share them with a global community.
Whether you want to create games, music, paintings, animation, sculpture, movies or anything in-between, Dreams is an extraordinary digital playground where anything is possible.
- Dream Shaping - Learn how to design your own games, animate, make music and more with easy-to-follow tutorial videos - and then share or collaborate with others.
- Dream Surfing - Browse through unique creations uploaded by other players. Rate them, recommend them to friends or take inspiration for your own designs.
- Art's Dream - Embark on a full-length, genre-crossing story campaign created by developer Media Molecule that showcases the immense creative potential of Dreams. ump into the gorgeous and varied worlds of Art, D-Bug, Frances, Foxy and Lancewing, as Media Molecule's first feature-length story in Dreams unfolds before you.
- What is Dreams? - Discover how you can turn anything in your imagination into reality with this run-through of the basics in Dreams.
- Be a world builder - Find out how easy it is to design a beautiful landscape with Media Molecule's art director Kareem Ettouney.
- Design your own games - Bring your brilliant video game ideas to life in no time at all, with Dreams' speedy and intuitive design tools, as demonstrated by Media Molecule Level Designer John Beech.