Completely New Ways to Play
The DUALSHOCK 4 controller incorporates a new, highly sensitive six-axis sensor, as well as a touch pad located on the top of the controller, which offers gamers completely new ways to play and interact with games.
- The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the dual analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved to provide a greater sense of control, no matter what you play.
- The new multi-touch and clickable touch pad on the face of the DualShock 4 wireless controller opens up worlds of new gameplay possibilities for both newcomers and veteran gamers.
- The three LEDs inside the light bar can generate a rainbow of colors that work with the PlayStation camera to create immersive gaming experiences. It also allows developers who choose to utilize the functionality to enable easy player identification and screen adjustment functionalities when gamers play with friends in the same room.
- The DualShock 4 wireless controller features a built-in speaker and stereo headset jack, putting several new audio options in the player’s hands.
- The addition of the Share button makes utilizing the social capabilities of the PlayStation 4 system as easy as the push of a button. Upload gameplay videos and screenshots of your greatest accomplishments or live-stream your gameplay sessions through popular Internet streaming services, all without disturbing the game in progress.