It's a brand new start!
Create your rider and climb the ranks in Career mode. Jump in the Compound area: a bigger, wider training area with different terrain conditions. Test your skills facing 30 different challenges: a dedicated game mode to learn step by step the best motocross techniques in the most realistic way. This and much, much more thanks to the new, innovative PRO Physics.
MXGP PRO is the result of the community feedback who requests an even more realistic and simulative game to relive the real spirit of motocross. All the knowledge from past titles comes to life in the new refined gameplay, with a focus on:
- Riders' Movements - Riders' movements are more fluid and reactions are strongly affected by the impact of the bike on different terrains.
- Physics Design - More levels of physics simulation to race without any limitation with a reworked system of grip, collisions and air behaviours.
- Start & braking precision - Antonio Cairoli, nine times MXGP world champion, has worked with our team on the new Pro Physics. He’ll help you learn how to take advantage of the Starting Grid, and how to brake precisely. Be sure to clutch-control and spring at lightning speed at the beginning of the race, and brake not a second earlier or later.
- Scrubs & air control - Who better than Tim Gajser, two world titles, could have helped our team while working on the Air Control? With the PRO Physics activated you’ll have a chance to manage more control on your rider while he’s in mid-air. Have fun whipping, scrubbing and passing through whoops sections like never before.
- Cornering & wet - When working on reproducing all the specifics of cornering, especially on wet ground, our development team had a chance to work with Gautier Paulin to get the most out of his knowledge. Feel your dirt-bike digging in the ground. Take advantage of the ruts to take corners at top speed, and take extra care: if you don’t control them, ruts can become a disadvantage!
- Bike Setup - Usage of parameters based on real values and metrics for better control of the bike.
- Compound and Training - The player will learn how to approach the pro physics techniques into a training area with new challenges for an even more complete gameplay experience.
- Training Game Mode - The training game mode includes 6 different activities:
- Air Control
- Braking precision
- Career - A new career and a professional approach:
- Extreme Career - All settings are locked at the pro level. It's more rewarding on credits and special components.
- Standard Career - The player can freely change the race options and face the competition step by step.