This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
Complete & Utter Destruction!
Godzilla, the King of the Monsters, first appeared in 1954. Scientists studied Godzilla and found that they could harness energy from the monster. Called “G-Energy,” this seemingly endless source of power was used to better the lives of all mankind. 60 years later, just when mankind’s memory of the beast faded, Godzilla appeared again. Godzilla destroyed at will, all in search of more G-Energy. Such irony, the same G-Energy which was used to better the people’s lives, also caused Godzilla to awaken. Can the G-Force, mankind’s last hope, stop Godzilla? What fate awaits Godzilla once he has consumed all of the G-Energy, and grown to his full potential?
- Destruction - Bash your way through each stage to take out the Energy Generator and proceed to the next area. Be sure to smash as many other buildings in the stage as possible to maximize your G-Energy. But beware, because the more buildings and structures you take out in the stage, the higher the Hazard Level will go, bringing out legendary monsters to battle.
- Movie Style Action - Players can choose to view the action with a special Movie-Style Camera Angle System. Choosing this camera angle switches the camera view to special, pre-set locations on the map. Players can switch to the special camera points, and control Godzilla as seen just like in the movies!
- Multiple Modes:
- Mission Mode - Crush your way through 25 stages of mayhem!
- Diorama Mode - Build the Godzilla scene of your dreams!
- King of Monsters Mode - It's a time trial of chaos!
- Power-Up - Collect G-Energy in each stage to Power-Up your Godzilla! Grow Godzilla from 50 up to 100 meters tall. Godzilla’s defensive and offensive prowess will increase in line with his size. Your Godzilla will also learn new skills, and you can power up his beam as well! Power up enough and Godzilla will even fly!
- Ps4 Functionalities - Touchpad: Control Beam / Voice Recognition / Share Button: Share the Destruction! / Motion Controller