This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call and
a free return and replacement.
More than 150 years in the future, the world has transformed into an unrecognisable state where all that remains are a dwindling human population and merciless robots left over from wars long past. In Enslaved, players take on the role of Monkey, a strong and brutish loner, and his AI partner Trip, a technologically savvy but sheltered young woman from a peaceful community. Both become captured by a mysterious slave ship, which are rumoured to harvest people and take them out west never to return. As they each attempt to escape, Trip realises quickly that Monkey, with his raw strength and power, is the only hope she has of making the perilous journey back home. She hacks into a slave headband to enslave Monkey and link them together – if she dies, he dies. Her journey has now become his.
Players must make sure both Monkey and Trip work together as they skill fully navigate through the world and survive against the dangerous enemy obstacles that lie in wait. Monkey will deftly wield his trusty staff weapon to attack and defend against enemies, using a combination of melee attacks, blocks and counters. He will also be able to perform spectacular take down moves, allowing him to rip an enemy apart piece by piece, take its weapon for his own use or destroy it in one final blow.
- A CINEMATIC MASTERPIECE - Featuring dramatic cut scenes co-directed by Andy Serkis, (Lord of the Rings, King Kong) who also plays the lead role of Monkey, portraying critical events that drive the story of Monkey and Trip
- STUNNING ENVIRONMENTS - Explore a beautiful, eerie world of war-ravaged cityscapes that have been reclaimed by nature and are fraught with danger at every turn
- TACTICAL GAME PLAY - Think on your feet! Survey the environment, work together with Trip and choose your path to battle through the perilous environmental and deadly enemy obstacles that await
- ENGAGING STORYLINE - Play through an original story co-written by famed novelist and screenwriter, Alex Garland, (The Beach, 28 Days Later); Loosely inspired by the classic Chinese novel "Journey to the West," experience the evolving relationship between Monkey and Trip through their plight for survival
- DYNAMIC COMBAT SYSTEM - Attack and defend with agile prowess using a combination of melee attacks, blocks and intense take downs which allow Monkey to overtake an enemy to steal its weapon for his own use, rip the enemy apart piece by piece or destroy it in one satisfying final blow