This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call and
a free return and replacement.
Scene It?® Bright Lights! Big Screen!™ is the newest home console iteration of the bestselling Scene It?® brand. Bringing its unique variety of social trivia gameplay to millions of new players, Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen! is the first videogame in the Scene It? franchise available for Wii™ and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems and marks a return for the brand to the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft.
Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen! offers a wide variety of media-rich trivia that provides movie fans and social gamers with dynamic, competitive group gaming fun. Trivia content in the game includes recently released 2009 movies as well as fan favourite Hollywood hits from the last four decades. Thousands of new questions, multiple play modes, unique minigame content and a lively group gaming experience make Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen! a must-have social game for the holiday season.
- All New Clips and Content: Be challenged by thousands of new questions about brand new movies and more than 20 puzzle types, providing unique and exciting ways to play
- Play on Multiple Platforms: For the first time, fans can engage in the Scene It? experience on three different consoles: PlayStation 3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Four Game Modes: Play through puzzles and challenges with new and improved single-player and multi-player mode options
- Compatible with Multiple Controllers: Play with Microsoft’s Big Button controllers and Sony’s Buzz™ Buzzers as well as standard game console controllers
- Star System: Players can test their luck at the end of each round with the Star System, which can help extend a lead or close the gap during competitive matches
- Helpful Host Option: Play alongside the game’s director/host, who uses sharp wit and humour to guide gameplay
- 12 New Avatars: Choose from a variety of classic genre-inspired characters including; Horror Queen, Desperado, Starlet, Leading Man or Swashbuckler
- Wii-specific Features: Use the Wii Remote for Wii-specific gameplay including “slashing” the remote to buzz-in and using the remote to “scratch off” puzzles to reveal hidden images