This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call and
a free return and replacement.
Based on Universal Pictures’ action-thriller Wanted, starring James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman and Angelina Jolie, the Wanted videogame, Wanted: Weapons of Fate, promises to deliver the same fantastic visual style and edge-of-your-seat action as the blockbuster motion picture.
In Wanted: Weapons of Fate players continue the story of hero Wesley Gibson, picking up the action where the film left off to create an entirely new chapter exploring both Wesley’s journey to becoming an unmatched überassassin and the epic fiction of “The Fraternity" in the Wanted mythology. Players will take on the role of Wesley or his father Cross and confront all new enemies, including the French chapter of the Fraternity, a group that is fanatical about upholding the code of the Loom of Fate. The French chapter is headed by The Immortal, a severe Fraternity leader with a grudge against Wesley and his family, and also employs Araña, a beautiful but deadly Spanish assassin, and Brummel, the businessman assassin who is as street smart as he is sophisticated.
Featuring intense third-person action, Wanted: Weapons of Fate will take combat to the next level with iconic moves such as “Curving Bullets” and “Assassin Time” drawn directly from the film, as well as an innovative, multi-layered cover mechanic.
- New Chapter in the Wanted Mythology: Set directly after the events of the Wanted film, players will take on the role of Wesley Gibson, the heir to a legacy of secret fraternity assassins, to explore both Wesley’s journey to becoming THE unmatched überassassin and the epic fiction of “The Fraternity.” Players will also get the opportunity to play as Wesley's father Cross, in missions taking place prior to the events in the film.
- Iconic Film Moves: Fans of the blockbuster film will immediately recognize the logic-defying combat styles and moves from the motion picture such as “Curving Bullets” and “Assassin Time” – and will be able to execute those moves themselves as they take on the role of Wesley or Cross
- CurvingBullets- Bend the laws of physics to warp bullet trajectory to hit enemies within hidden locations
- BulletExplosion - Create devastating explosions that affect multiple enemies by shooting a number of bullets that collide and detonate mid-air on their way to the target
- Assassin Time- Slow down time to take down multiple enemies with enhanced speed and accuracy
- Advanced Cover Gameplay: The Wanted: Weapons of Fate gamewill incorporate an advanced cover mechanic that will allow players to use the environment and other items to protect themselves as they engage enemies; the cover mechanic’s multi-faceted design changes the way “cover” gameplay is executed
- Experienced Movie-Game Team: Wanted: Weapons of Fate re-teams the film studio with executive game producer Pete Wanat, who has previously collaborated with Universal on critically acclaimed movie-based games The Thing, The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay and Scarface: The World is Yours