*Colours may vary. Devices sold through EB Games are refurbished by EB Games. EB Games are not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc.
To get a Preowned device ready for its new home, it first undergoes rigorous checks by our Refurbishment team.
To make sure it lives up to the awesome standard you’d expect, we:
On the rare chance that your device is anything less than awesome, give our Customer Service Team a call and we'll organise a free return and replacement.
Perform a check on all components
Inspect all ports and inputs
Refurbish or replace parts to meet our standards
Format the device and restore the system
Give it a good clean!
NOTE: This iDevice may not run the latest IOS operating system.
- iPod® Nano 7 16GB (Refurbished by EB Games) *Colour chosen at random
- Lightning Cable
- Ear Buds
Size and Weight:
- Height: 76.5 mm (3.01 inches)
- Width: 39.6 mm (1.56 inches)
- Depth: 5.4 mm (0.21 inch)
- Weight: 31 grams (1.1 ounces)
- True volume: 15,537 mm³ (0.95 inch)
- Nike+ support
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 2.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
- 240-by-432-pixel resolution at 202 pixels per inch
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV
- User-configurable maximum volume limit
- H.264 video: 720 by 576 pixels, 30 frames per second; Baseline, Main and High-Profile level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 256 Kbps; 48kHz; stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats
- MPEG-4 video: up to 2.5 Mbps, 720 by 576 pixels, 30 frames per second; Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 256 Kbps; 48kHz; stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats
- Regional settings for the Americas, Asia, Australia, Europe and Japan
- Live Pause feature for pausing a radio broadcast and rewinding (within a 15-minute buffer)
Power and Battery
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Music playback time: Up to 30 hours when fully charged
- Video playback time: Up to 3.5 hours when fully charged
- Charging via USB-to-computer system or power adapter (sold separately)
- Fast-charge time: about 1.5 hours (charges up to 80% of battery capacity)
- Full-charge time: about 3 hours
- 35 user interface languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, British English, Cantonese (Traditional Chinese), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese. For Arabic and Hebrew, some UI elements are not right to left.
- Fitness spoken feedback is available in seven languages: Chinese (Mandarin), English (US), French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish (Spain).
- 29 VoiceOver languages: Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia, UK, US), Finnish, French (Canada, France), German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Mexico, Spain), Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
- VoiceOver gesture-based screen reader
- High-resolution LCD display with adjustable backlight settings for easier reading in low light
- Invert Colours
- Mono Audio
- Mac computer with USB 2.0 or 3.0 port, OS X v10.6.8 or later, and iTunes 10.7 or later5
- PC with USB 2.0 port; Windows 7, Vista, or XP Home or Professional (SP3) or later; and iTunes 10.7 or later
- Internet access is required; broadband is recommended; fees may apply
- Operating temperature: 0° to 35° C (32° to 95° F)
- Nonoperating temperature: –20° to 45° C (–4° to 113° F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 3,000 metres (10,000 feet)
EB Games is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. iPod nano®, iPhone®, and iPad® devices available through EB Games stores and Web sites are refurbished by EB Games. iPod nano®, iPhone®, and iPad® (including images thereof) are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.