Sound is survival
Make your gaming, streaming, and conferencing amazing. The high sampling rate and 14mm dual condenser of the JBL Quantum Stream ensure your voice will always come through loud and clear with zero background noise—or switch back and forth between pick-up patterns when you do want to capture the sounds around you. Need a quick break? Mute and unmute with the tap of a button and an RGB ring indicator will change color, so you'll always know when you can be heard. Wherever you are, three setting options and a reversible stand make it easy to mount your microphone however you want for simple, seamless plug-and-play communication.
- JBL technology for perfect voice streaming: Always come through loud and clear. The Quantum Stream's dual 14mm electret condenser and high 96kHz sampling rate captures every sound for perfect voice streaming.
- Two selectable voice pick-up patterns: With the JBL Quantum Stream's two voice pick-up patterns, you can easily switch between a cardioid mic that makes a single voice come through loud and clear and an omnidirectional mic for capturing more than one voice, or even a live performance.
- Universal mounting: Mount your microphone however you want, to suit any space or situation. Three setting options and a reversible stand allow you to move the JBL Quantum Stream 360 degrees, connect it to a camera tripod, attach it to a boom arm, and more.
- Voice monitoring with easy volume control: Monitor your mic voice your way. Conveniently control your PC volume directly from your headphones, from the microphone, or from your PC.
- Always know when you're on mute: Mute or unmute with the tap of a button. An RGB ring indicator light confirms your status, so you'll always know when you can be heard.
- Dual capsule condenser mic for perfect streaming: 2 x φ14mm Electret condenser microphone and 96kHz sampling rate ensures your voice is being captured loud and clear.
- Durable, premium metal design: Stylish and sturdy, the JBL Quantum Stream is crafted with an aluminum stand, metal ring, and iron net for a premium look and enhanced stability during use.
- Power output (RMS): 45mWrms per channel (Load=32ohms)
- Power required/consumption: 5V 500mA
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB): -37±3dB (1kHz@1Pa, 0dB=1v/Pa)
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz): 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance (ohms): >16
- Weight (g): 248
Officially licensed merchandise