One Click Ahead
The Kain has been a long time coming. It represents the culmination of an exacting process in gaming mouse optimization - obsessed over, but in the best possible way. The starting vision was to create a fast and reliable mouse with the best possible click, but this evolved into a meticulous analysis of just about every constituent part. We remastered each detail, beginning with the shape and then to the internal mechanics and finally to the surface material. We don't use the word lightly, but we're proud to call it our masterpiece.
- ROCCAT Kain 120 AIMO RGB Gaming Mouse
- Quick-installation guide
- Feels as good as it looks - The Kain's shape was born out of a meticulous process involving two years of research and rigorous testing. The goal was to create an exceptionally refined and ergonomic build that doesn't distract or limit you. Every part of the Kain - from the shape to the buttons to the scroll wheel - was finely crafted with care and precision. We're confident that you can see what we put into it from the very first look.
- Evolutionary performance coating - Grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating. That's what you can expect from ROCCAT's latest innovation in surface material technology. The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold of the Kain even during the most frantic of gaming sessions. And it stays in pristine condition for all your future gaming sessions.
- Titan Click: our best click yet - The Titan Click is what happens when ROCCAT completely overhauls the mechanics behind a mouse click. Leaving no stone unturned, every part of the mechanism was optimized in pursuit of delivering the perfect click. The split-button design with optimized switch location means you can easily feel the difference in distinction, motion and precision.
- React faster than the rest - Mechanics are but one part of ROCCAT's revolutionized Titan Click. Pushing the boundaries of performance even further, an intelligent algorithm in the Kain's firmware improves signal processing to register mouse clicks up to 16ms faster. The benefit is simple: you and your opponent click at the same time, but your command is picked up before his or hers.
- Fluid AIMO illumination - The AIMO illumination ecosystem takes your setup to another level by adding organic light. It synergizes with other AIMO-compatible devices to create a vivid, state-of-the-art aesthetic without the need for extensive configuration. The Kain 120 looks even better with AIMO.
- ROCCAT® Owl-Eye optical sensor with 16000dpi
- Adjustable lift-off distance
- Acceleration: 50G
- Maximum speed: 400ips
- Mouse acceleration: no
- Angle snapping: on/off1000Hz polling rate
- ARM Cortex-M0 48MHz
- Onboard memory: 512kB
- USB cable: 1.8m, braided
- Switches: Omron®
- ROCCAT® Easy-Shift[+]™ technology
- ROCCAT® Swarm software suite
- AIMO illumination: RGB Backlighting and LED lighting effects