Compact and sleek
The Razer Seirēn X is the microphone designed specially to elevate the quality of streams. The microphone strategically filters unwanted background noise and features a built-in shock mount to dampen vibrations. To ensure it fits your gaming setup perfectly and professionally, it’s constructed to be sleek and non-obstructive, allowing your audience to see more of you. It’s the microphone needed to propel your streaming journey to greater heights.
- Ultra-Precise Pickup Pattern -Using a supercardioid pickup pattern, the sound is recorded at a tighter angle. This reduces unwanted background noise and allows you to deliver your voice loud and clear to your audience, so they never miss a single message.
- Shock Resistant - When things get exciting, accidental knocks and bumps happen. When that happens, the built-in shock mount dampens vibrations to help protect your stream against sound anomalies.
- Slim in Size. Big on Quality - Most professional microphones sound great, but tend to be obstructive and too bulky for desks with limited space. Thanks to its compact and sleek form factor, the Razer Seirēn X delivers a superior audio broadcasting experience while remaining as subtle as possible.
- Condenser Mic - As a condenser mic, the Razer Seirēn X has extended frequency and transient response, which swiftly picks up different levels of sound. This allows the mic to pick up a wider range of nuances so your voice is clearly and precisely captured—making your stream more professional-sounding.
- Zero Latency Monitoring - It’s crucial to be able to constantly monitor yourself in real-time while streaming so that you can hear what your audience is hearing. With zero-latency monitoring, you don’t hear the echo effect that trips you up mid-stream.
- Sized for Portability - The Razer Seirēn X is designed to be smaller than other USB mics, which makes it easy to pack with the rest of your setup and take along to gaming conventions and more.