Premium Edition Includes:
- Cities Skylines II Full Game
- Two Specially Designed Pens
- Drawable City Maps
- Digital Expansion Pass
If You Can Dream It, You Can Build It
Raise a city from the ground up and transform it into a thriving metropolis with the most realistic city builder ever. Push your creativity and problem-solving to build on a scale you've never experienced. With deep simulation and a living economy, this is world-building without limits.
You Make It Happen. You Make It Yours. You Make Cities.
- Road Tools: Building roads is more flexible than before, helping you realize your vision for the perfect road layout. You will find a variety of new and returning options!
- Traffic AI: Managing traffic in a growing city was a core part of Cities: Skylines, and for the sequel we wanted to bring you a more advanced system to make the city feel more realistic and alive.
- Public & Cargo Transportation: An integral part of a city’s inner workings is public transportation. Expand as the city grows from buses and taxis to other transportation systems such as tram and subway networks.
- Zones & Signature Buildings: Various zone types create the bulk of the city: sprawling suburban areas and apartment building blocks, busy commercial districts, noisy industrial parks and sleek high-rise office complexes.
- City Services: Brand-new services join the familiar city services, and while basic functionality remains the same, they have more nuanced and complex mechanics befitting a more realistic city-building game.
- Electricity & Water: Electricity and water are crucial for running a city. A lack of electricity or water leads to reduced Well-being, while backed-up sewage takes a toll on citizen Health.
- Maps & Themes: A brief comparison of map sizes: A map tile in Cities: Skylines II is smaller than its predecessor - but you are able to unlock almost all tiles, giving you a whopping total of 441 map tiles.
- Climate & Seasons In Cities: Skylines II we have a whole new feature in the form of Climates! It brings changing seasons to the game and makes each map a unique gaming experience with its own Climate.
- Economy & Production: A closer look at the economic simulation, how citizens and companies manage and use resources, and how you can build a prosperous city.
- Citizen Simulation & Lifepath: Each citizen has their own Lifepath. They either move into the city or are born there. If they are happy, they will stay in the city and eventually grow old and die of old age.
- Game Progression: Game progression has two interconnected layers: Milestones that give you points to spend in your Development Trees, allowing you to unlock more advanced services.
- Sound & Music: City Service building sounds, atmospheric sounds and the sound of traffic - all these elements have been expanded to give more depth, variety, and control.
- Cinematic Camera & Photo Mode: A deep dive into our new Camera & Photo Mode tools where you truly can put your city into its best light, and share your creations with others.