ATH-M50X - Critically Acclaimed Sonic Performance
The most critically acclaimed model in the M-series line of monitoring headphones, receiving praise from top live and studio engineers and reviewers alike, year after year.
- Audio Technica ATH-M50x Professional Monitor Headphones
- Screw-on 6.4mm adapter
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance - Year after year the ATH-M50x are praised by studio engineers, live engineers and pro audio reviewers alike, and are used by professionals worldwide.
- Wide frequency range with exceptional audio clarity - The ATH-M50x have proprietary 45mm large-aperture drivers with rare-earth magnets, giving exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with deep accurate bass response.
- Padded headband and earpads for comfort in extended use - The ATH-M50x have professional-grade earband and headband material, offering exceptional comfort over extended use, as well as great sound isolation. The 90° swivelling earcup is great for one-ear listening, and the collapsible design makes it easy to transport.
- Proprietary 45mm large-aperture drivers
- 90° swivelling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Collapsible folding body for easy transport
- Three detachable cables
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminium wire)
- Frequency Response: 15 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600mW @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Folding/collapsible: Yes
- Weight: 285g without cable/connector
- Detachable: Yes
- Length: 1.2m-3m coiled, 3m straight, 1.2m straight cables
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 3.5 mm connector with strain relief