Raspberry is designed to help you sound your best—no matter where you are. The integrated stand and plug-and-play operation help you start creating immediately. Pristine 24-bit audio lets you record and stream professional projects. Connect your headphones right into Raspberry for real-time, no latency monitoring of your recording. And the included soft-suede carrying pouch and compact form factor make it easy to move effortlessly between recording locations.
Go Anywhere, Sound Incredible
Raspberry is designed to help you sound your best—no matter where you are. The integrated stand and plug-and-play operation help you start creating immediately. Pristine 24-bit audio lets you record and stream professional projects. And the included soft-suede carrying pouch and compact form factor make it easy to move effortlessly between recording locations.
Blue Studio Legacy Goes Mobile
Raspberry features an incredibly dynamic condenser capsule developed from our legacy of high-end studio microphones. What does this mean for you?
You get optimal sound wherever you choose to place the mic-- up close or at tabletop distance.
Our patented premium capsule technology prevents distortion and delivers the clarity of a large-diaphragm studio microphone in a small, portable format.
Bring Your Sound into Focus
Raspberry’s new, patent-pending Internal Acoustic Diffuser (IAD) design was inspired by treatments found in studios and concert halls. By diffusing noise and reflections as they enter the microphone, IAD focuses your voice or instrument while minimizing the sound of the room, so you get the results of a professional studio—wherever you are.
Protect Your Recordings
Recording on-the-go means setting up at a host of different locations. In order to minimize handling noise and table rumble, Raspberry’s integrated stand features a connection insulator and rubber shock absorber feet. These components minimize contact with the desktop and isolate the microphone from vibrations and noise that can ruin your recordings.
Many Ways to Play
No matter which side of the tech fence you’re on, Raspberry has you covered. Connect to your favorite device and start creating fast, with plug-and-play operation for PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad and included USB and Lightning cables. And a 1/4” thread mount allows you to connect Raspberry to a variety of camera and video tripods—perfect for recording audio for YouTube.
- Patented Blue premium capsule circuitry
- Internal Acoustic Diffuser (IAD) focuses on your voice
- 24-bit/48kHz resolution for pristine sound
- Headphone volume control
- Headphone jack for no-latency monitoring
- Mic level and Mute control
- Removable, collapsible stand
- Power Requirement: Powered via USB or Lightning connector
- Transducer Type: Electret Condenser, 14mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Bit Depth: 16-bit/24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1/48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Adjustable Gain: 0 to +40dB
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB SPL (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Mount Thread: 1/4" diameter, 20 threads per inch (standard camera mount)
- Microphone Stand Adapter: 5/8-27 thread (standard microphone stand mount)
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm (1/8 inch)
- Headphone amp impedance: 32 ohm
- Dimensions and Weight (Microphone): Weight: 167.1 g; l: 39.5 mm; w: 50.5 mm; h: 123 mm
- Dimensions and Weight (Microphone with Stand collapsed): Weight: 272.3 g; l: 46.75 mm; w: 58.5 mm; h: 147.5 mm
- iOS Compatibility: Made for iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (6th generation), iPod touch (5th generation).