Company of Heroes, is returning for another tour of duty. As the second stand-alone expansion to the series, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor gives players new campaigns, units, multiplayer modes, and maps.
- 3 Immersive Storylines - Embark on the definitive WWII experience from all sides of the war. Each episode contains new missions and objectives in a persistent environment.
- Episode 1: Tiger Ace: Control Tiger Tank Ace Hauptmann Voss's highly decorated Tigergruppen against the British 7th Armored Division on D-Day in one of the most famous tank battles of WWII.
- Episode 2: Causeway: Command and American Paratrooper Company in the hours following the initial D-Day landings.
- Episode 3: Falaise Picket: Command the Wehrmacht Army as your soldiers try and hold off the advancing Allied army.
- Direct Fire Control - Not only can the player's tactical and strategic decisions influence the battle, but players also directly control units on the battlefield. Players will aim, fire, and maneuver in real-time to capitalize on the changing battle conditions.
- Command New Units - New infantry and vehicles such as the Schwimmwagen and Staghound will be available. The Schwimmwagen is an amphibious, all-wheel drive off-road vehicle while the Staghound is a highly maneuverable 4x4 Armored Car.
- Conquer New Territory - New maps based on famous battles such as Villers-Bocage will be available for competitive players in the online battlefield.