Nintendo Switch Lite - Dialga & Palkia Edition
This Pokémon Dialga & Palkia Edition Nintendo Switch Lite system is the first to feature a metallic gray body with black buttons. The back features striking line art of the Legendary Pokémon Dialga and Palkia from the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl games in a silver-colored and gold-colored finish.
Nintendo Switch Lite is a compact, lightweight Nintendo Switch system dedicated to handheld play. With a built-in +Control Pad and a sleek, unibody design, it’s great for on-the-go gaming. Nintendo Switch Lite is compatible with the robust library of Nintendo Switch games that support handheld mode.
- It's easy to take your favourite games with you - With its light, sleek design, this system is ready to hit the road whenever you are.
- Built-in controllers - Controllers are built right into the system for handheld play, and the left side sports a +Control Pad.
- Compatible games - The Nintendo Switch Lite system plays the library of Nintendo Switch games that work in handheld mode. Joy-Con controllers (sold separately) can be wirelessly connected to Nintendo Switch Lite to play games compatible with tabletop mode, such as 1-2-Switch and Super Mario Party
- Local wireless - Link up to eight Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite systems together to play multiplayer games anywhere.
- Online play - Team up or face off with others online in compatible games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- Size: 91.1mm x 208mm x 13.9mm (Please note: 28.4mm at the thickest, from the tips of the analogue sticks to the ZL/ZR button protrusions)
- Weight: 275g approx
- Capacitive touch screen
- Size: 14cm approx, 1280 x 720 resolution
- Battery life: can last >6 hours, but will vary depending on software and usage conditions; eg. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild can be played for ~4hrs on a single charge
- Does not support output to TV and is not compatible with the Nintendo Switch dock.
- Does not include HR rumble or IR Motion Camera
*Games sold separately.