Win as One in EA SPORTS™ FIFA 21
EA SPORTS™ FIFA 21 Legacy Edition on Nintendo Switch™ features the latest kits, clubs, and squads from some of the top leagues around the world. It will also feature some of the world's most famous stadiums, including some brand new to FIFA 21. Gameplay features and modes will have parity with FIFA 20 on Nintendo Switch.
- Gameplay - FIFA 21 Legacy Edition will feature the same gameplay features from FIFA 20 without any new development or significant enhancements.
- Presentation - FIFA 21 Legacy Edition will feature an updated visual identity with a newly designed in-game front end and menu screens.
- Legacy Modes - The following Game Modes will be included in FIFA 21 with the same features from FIFA 20.
- Kick Off
- Career Mode
- Tournaments - Licensed and Custom, including the UEFA Champions League
- Women's International Cup
- Skill Games
- Online Seasons
- Online Friendlies
- Local Seasons
- FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM™ will include:
- Manager Tasks
- Single Player & Online Seasons
- Single Player & Online Tournaments
- Single Player & Online Draft
- Online Single Match
- Squad Building Challenges
- Your FIFA, Your Way
- Console Configurations - Experience FIFA wherever, whenever and however you want. Connect to your television and play Single or Multiplayer or take the same modes on-the-go.
- Local Multiplayer Connection
- Split Joy-Con Support - Built exclusively for Nintendo Switch, Split Joy-Con controls enables you to compete with your friends anytime and anywhere. Without any additional hardware, players can separate the Joy-Con controllers and enjoy multiplayer game modes at home, or on the go. Joy-Con support on FIFA 21 Legacy Edition includes:
Note: FIFA 21 will also support Pro Controller configuration.
- Local Seasons - Enjoy an exclusive way to play on Nintendo Switch with Local Seasons. Invite anyone in your local proximity and track multiple stats in your matches through a five-game season, in FIFA.
- FIFA 21 Ultimate Team - Build your dream squad from thousands of players and compete in the most popular mode in FIFA.