Also includes: USB charging cable
A wireless controller with the form factor of a traditional controller, comfortable and great for gaming for long periods of time in TV mode and tabletop mode.
Take your game sessions up a notch with the Pro Controller. Includes motion controls, HD rumble, built-in amiibo functionality, and more.
- 1. Capture Button: Takes a screenshot during play
- 2. HOME Button: Suspends the current software and opens the HOME Menu. The HOME Button blinks when you have a notification.
- 3. L Button
- 4. R Button
- 5. − Button
- 6. + Button
- 7. Left Stick: Functions as a button when pressed down.
- 8. A/B/X/Y Buttons
- 9. +Control Pad
- 10. Right Stick: Functions as a button when pressed down.
- 11. NFC touchpoint: You can touch amiibo here to read and write data to them (amiibo not included).
- 1. USB Type-C connector: You can use the enclosed USB charging cable to pair the controller with the console or to charge it. You can also connect it directly to an AC adapter.
- 2. SYNC Button: Used to pair the controller and reset the wireless connection with the console.
- 3. ZR Button
- 4. ZL Button
- 5. Recharge LED: Lights up when the controller is charging.
- 6. Player LED: Located on the bottom of the controller. It indicates your player number.
Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Tech Specs
- Size: 106mm x 152mm x 60mm
- Weight: Approx. 246g
- Left Stick
- Right Stick
- A/B/X/Y/L/R/ZL/ZR Buttons
- + Button/− Button
- +Control Pad
- HOME Button
- Capture Button
- SYNC Button
- Connectivity functions: Bluetooth 3.0, NFC (near-field communication)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope
- Vibration feature: HD rumble (Capable of varied and precise vibrations.)
- USB connector: USB Type-C connector (Used for charging the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.)
- Internal battery: Lithium ion battery [CTR-003] Capacity: 1300 mAh
- Battery life: Approx. 40 hours (Please note: this is the estimated battery life. This may vary depending on the usage conditions.)
- Charging time: Approx. 6 hours (Please note: charge with the AC adapter [HAC-002(UKV)] or the enclosed USB charging cable.)