- Battery-Powered Amplification – Amplified audio for greater immersion. Turtle Beach’s Stealth 350VR gaming headset delivers amazing amplified game and chat audio, and allows gamers to play for over 30 hours on a single charge.
- Variable Bass Boost – Variable Bass Boost enhances lows and adds depth and realism to game audio.
- Full-Range Audio – High-performance 50mm Neodymium speakers with over-ear cushions deliver crisp highs and thundering lows.
- Mic Monitoring – Mic Monitoring allows gamers to hear their own voice inside the headset to avoid shouting at other players.
- Detachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone – Eliminate unwanted background noise in the virtual world created from moving around in the real world. The Stealth 350VR’s noise-cancelling microphone provides crystal clear chat with other players, and can be easily detached when not in use.
- Ergonomic VR Design – The Stealth 350VR is designed to accommodate the PlayStation VR headband without interference. A special channel in the Stealth 350VR’s headband provides clearance for over-head cables on Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
- Lightweight and Comfortable – The Stealth 350VR headset features a lightweight and comfortable design, with smooth, fabric-wrapped memory foam ear cushions to ensure a breathable, custom fit.
- Swappable Cable System – Comes with easily interchangeable cables to swap between the PlayStation®VR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and PlayStation®4.
The Turtle Beach® Ear Force Stealth 350VR gaming headset delivers Virtual Reality audio loud and clear with battery-powered amplification, Variable Bass Boost and an ergonomic “built for VR” design that provides clearance for VR headbands and cables. The Stealth 350VR’s 50mm Neodymium speakers ensure a rich, expansive audio experience with crisp highs and thundering lows, while smooth, fabric-wrapped memory foam over-ear cushions ensure a comfortable fit. The removable noise-cancelling microphone provides crystal clear chat even when movement in the real world creates background noise, while Mic Monitoring lets gamers hear their own voice inside the headset to avoid shouting at other players. Cable management is made easy via the Stealth 350VRs detachable audio cables, while on-board audio controls are always within reach, mounted right on the headset.