To get a Preowned console ready for its new home, it first undergoes rigorous checks by our Refurbishment team.
To make sure it lives up to the awesome standard you’d expect, we:
On the rare chance that your console is anything less than awesome, give our Customer Service Team a call on 133 930 and we'll organise a free return and replacement.
Perform a check on all components
Inspect all ports and inputs
Refurbish or replace parts to meet our standards
Format the console and restore the system
Give it a good clean!
Put a puppy inside your Nintendo DS! Described as a "puppy simulator", this innovative new title gives you a small amount of money to purchase your own puppy...and from there, the sky's the limit! Using the Nintendo DS's built-in microphone, you can name your dog, and then teach him tricks! Nintendogs also makes heavy use of the DS Touch Screen. Use the stylus to pet your dog, rub him on the belly, or touch his nose! But be careful: different dog breeds have different personalities, and not all like to be treated the same way.
- This version includes a Labrador Retriever, Miniature Schnauzer, Toy Poodle, Corgi, Miniature Pinscher and Shiba.
- Pick from more than 15 of the most popular dog breeds, then care for and train the puppy using the touch screen and microphone.
- Pet the pup, acquire and play with more than 100 items like tennis balls, flying discs and even clothing accessories. Teach your dog to do tricks by creating your own personalized voice commands.
- Train your pups well and compete in obedience and agility trials. Win these competitions to earn cash, which you can use to buy supplies and even more dogs to keep your first puppy company.
- Walk puppies around the town to meet neighborhood dogs or interact wirelessly with friends’ Nintendogs using the innovative Bark Mode.